The management of inbound air and ocean shipments today relies on armies of clerks shuffling paperwork among factories, forwarders, carriers and customs agents. Acuitive’s global transportation management software was built to fix this inefficient and inflexible process. The company’s cloud-based solution replaces emails and spreadsheets with rules-based workflows that allow supply chain partners to collaborate and manage shipments in real time, and without the shipper’s direct involvement.
in 2002, the company has quietly and methodically grown to become a leading provider in the vastly under served international execution segment of the TMS market. We serve leading companies in the home center, premium fashion, specialty and direct retail, home and office decor and apparel markets including companies such as Avon Products, Home Depot, Jo-Ann Stores, PVH, Hasbro, Ralph Lauren, Pier 1 Imports, Honeywell, Dorel Industries, MGF Sourcing, and BJ's Wholesale.
• 2019 Top 100 Logistics (Inbound Logistics)
• 2019 Pros-To-Know (Supply Chain Brain)
• Transport News - Best TMS Solutions Provider – 2017
• Top 100 Logistics IT Providers (Inbound Logistics) - 2012-2017
• Great Supply Chain Partners (Supply Chain Brain) - 2011-2016
• 2012 Alliance Award (WorldTrade 100 Magazine) - Winner!
• 2012 VICS Collaborative Commerce Achievement Award - Winner!
• 2012 Apparel Innovators Partner Award (Apparel Magazine) – Winner
• 2011 Supply Chain Distinction Award - Winner!
• 2011 CSCMP Supply Chain Innovation of the Year Award - Finalist